A new whitepaper “Emerging Best Practices and Innovation in B2B Incentive and Loyalty Programs” by the Incentive Marketing Association, finds that brand-name merchandise remains a top redemption item in B2B loyalty programs, just above gift cards.
Recipients of its in-depth survey on business practices identified the following key features for an effective B2B loyalty platform. Each of these are available today within our Power2Motivate platform.
- Access to brand name merchandise and gift card rewards
- Stand-alone platform for enrollment, points issuance, reward redemption and reporting
- Ability to administer promotions and offers to specific segments of your audience
- Integration with CRM, or HRIS systems for authenticating members and tracking progress
- Embedded communications tools for email and/or SMS
- Gamification - badges, leaderboards, missions, surprise, and delight
- Integration with other systems (Learning Management Systems, Point-Of-Sale, etc.)
- Embedded training or learning management module as point earning opportunities
- Mobile app, stand-alone or branded
- Integration with 3rd party marketing automation tools for communications
- Integration with existing mobile apps.